Sports Betting Systems and the Psychology of a Winning Sports Bettor

If I had a penny for each forum name I read, it would start something like “Can you really make money with sports betting?” He would be the richest person on the planet. Fact: if each player loses all the time, there will be no sports betting market. It is so simple I am a winner. I do not need to take a newspaper and study statistics all day. To achieve this state, a lot of work was required. If you are tired of losing money and want to start earning money, read on.

Let me give you some basic statistics for the discussion.

 There are more than 6 billion people in the world. Let’s suppose that only 3 billion are adults. Of these adults, only 10% make zakłady sportowe sports bets. There are 3 million people who make sports bets. Of these 3 million people, only 2 percent make a living with sports betting. The remaining 98 percent lose money. That leaves 60,000 people in the world who benefit from lifelong sports betting! These numbers are extremely conservative; It is estimated that more than 200 million people will ONLY bet on the Super Bowl this year. Not only can you win in sports betting, but it happens every minute of everyday life to real people, like you.

I identified three critical problems that prevent sports fans from becoming professionals and profiting from their sports games.

1. The biggest problem with those who lose money playing bets is the lack of discipline.

2. The second most important problem is the non-use of any major sports betting system to keep it focused and focused.

3. The third question is like a typical square player, not a bookmaker.

I will look at all these fundamental flaws in betting and I will give you an idea of ​​how a winning player thinks and acts.

One of the best ways to lose your shirt in the long term is to pursue.

Scenario: You thought you had a centennial castle the night before with your first game. You lost this bet for an incredible stupidity, maybe the back cover in a game that was long for both teams. You got angry, saw the next game of the night and impulsively doubled your kupony bukmacherskie bet in two games to cover your losses from the game. So, since you did not have a real system to keep you under control, this game also becomes a loser, and now you’re getting big. All this is done, and I am not an exception. This is the lack of discipline that I am talking about. You will lose some nights, just like your 401k will lose value in a few days. It comes with a territory. Put only one game, and if you lose, reduce your losses there, and tomorrow, a new day.

Comments are closed.