Due to the growing COVID-19 epidemic, over 88 percent of companies throughout the world made it necessary or encouraged their workers to tap doan lo de mien bac in 2020.
– Work from home grew in popularity during the year as a result of restricted lockdowns in various areas of the world, but it wasn’t a fresh notion that businesses had to adopt overnight – it’s been there for a long time. Even before the epidemic, 4.7 million individuals worked from home.
– As things begin to return to normal, it is clearer than ever that working from home and it’s here to remain. After all, it is advantageous to both employers and employees.
What are the employers’ main concerns about working from home?
- Collaboration from afar
Because workers no longer operate within the same geographical office location, teamwork is one of the most difficult work from home problems for businesses.
– Everything has to be arranged in advance to assure availability, whether you have a little concern or need to organize a team-wide meeting – all of which may eat up a significant amount of time and divert personnel from their primary tasks.
- Employees that work in various time zones and from different places
Allowing workers to tap doan lo de mien bac allows businesses to hire exceptional individuals from all over the world, regardless of their location. However, a major disadvantage of this benefit is that businesses will wind up with a totally dispersed workforce, with people working from various places and time zones.
- Trust is built and maintained.
There are several apparent trust concerns that might develop when employees don’t have face-to-face contact. When working from home, 52 percent of remote professionals believe they are frequently excluded from major decisions and that their team has less faith in them.
Even supervisors have a hard time trusting workers who work from home since, unlike in physical workplaces, they can’t see them functioning right in front of them. It’s vital to remember, though, that trust is mutual.
What is the advantage of work from home?
Working from home has a number of advantages (WFH). People who work from home have an improved employee harmony and are more productive since they don’t have to commute to work and can complete tasks faster in a concentrated atmosphere. WFH is also good for the environment.